TRI is grateful to have the support of the Allen Lund Co as the 2018 Penny Race Sponsor!
2018 Penny Race: September 29 – October 27
The Fall Session has been divided into 5 teams. These teams will compete for Penny Race glory by collecting change at the barn in their team’s bucket while putting the dreaded PENNY into the other teams. PENNIES are negative points – all else is positive!
Winner will be announced in Week 8. What are we competing for? The winning team will:
- Receive the coveted Penny Race Champions Trophy
- Each member of the team will receive 2 tickets to TRI’s Annual Celebration on January 17, 2019 at Canopy Creek Farm
- The winning team will receive their very own Champions T-Shirt!
Thank You to All of Our Penny Race Sponsors!
So what are the rules?
- 1 Penny = 1 Point
- Pennies are Negative Points
- Silver Coins, Cash, Checks and Online Donations are positivee points
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the 4th week wins!
- TRI is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and all money raised/donated is eligible for a tax receipt. If you would like a receipt, the donation should be in the form of a check or online credit card payment.
- The most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!
To donate online for your favorite team, fill out the form below: