TRI is grateful to have the support of the Allen Lund Co as the 2016 Penny Race Sponsor!
The Fall Session has been divided into 5 teams. These teams will compete for Penny Race glory by collecting change at the barn in their team’s bucket while putting the dreaded PENNY into the other teams. PENNIES are negative points – all else is positive!
Winner will be announced in Week 8. What are we competing for? The winning team will:
- Have their picture hung in the barn memorializing their epic win for perpetuity.
- Each member of the team will receive 2 tickets to TRI’s Annual Celebration on February 10, 2017 at Canopy Creek Farm.
- The winning team will design their very own Champion T-Shirt!
So what are the rules?
- 1 Penny = 1 Point
- Pennies are Negative Points
- Rolled Coins, Checks and Online Donations are DOUBLE POINTS
- Teams may not pool their money and write a single check for double points…
- Teams are encouraged to find a business to match their donation, or pursue a casual Friday to benefit their team at their place of employment.
- TRI is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and all money raised/donated is eligible for a tax receipt. If you would like a receipt, the donation should be in the form of a check or online credit card payment.
- Last day to donate is November 3rd.
- May the best team win! GOOD LUCK!
To donate online for DOUBLE POINTS To:
Monday – Click HERE
Tuesday – Click HERE
Wednesday – Click HERE
Thursday – Click HERE
Saturday – Click HERE