TRI programs are:
1. Taught by PATH Intl Certified Instructors
2. Goal oriented with each student working on individualized goals
To find out more about a specific opportunity, contact TRI’s Program Director, Michele Green at 937-619-7577 ext 1 or MGreen@TRIohio.org
For youth and adults with disabilities ages 5 and up. This recreational activity teams up trained volunteers, PATH Intl Certified Instructors and horses to provide a fun and challenging therapeutic experience.
Developed for those students ages 7-18 who are struggling with anger issues, low confidence and self-esteem. This program is hands on and focuses on developing horsemanship skills.
Veterans and up to 2 family members learn to ride while bonding over a shared experience.
Run in collaboration with a licensed mental health professional, EFP is an experiential therapy treatment for a diverse range of mental health diagnoses.
TRI welcomes small groups via community partners throughout the year for an experience at the farm. These inclusive experiences are open to people with disabilities and their friends/family.
Get Started with TRI:
- Contact TRI’s Program Director, Michele Green at 937-619-7577 Ext. 1 to find out if TRI is right for you.
- Fill out and submit TRI’s student registration form.
- Schedule a new student evaluation.
- Consider applying for scholarship opportunities.
Session 1: 8 weeks – March 10 – March 19
(No Lessons 3/30-4/6 & 4/19-4/23)
Session 2: 4 weeks : June 4 – June 30
Session 3: 4 weeks : July 9 – August 4
Session 4: 8 weeks: September 8 – November 3
Session 5: 4 weeks : Nov 26 – Dec 20