Sponsor TRI and bring more smiles to Southwest Ohio!
Sponsor the Triple Crown
- $1000 – Event Sponsor – Sponsor the Triple Crown and your business’s name and logo will be recognized throughout the campaign on all printed materials.
- $600 – Jockey Sponsor – Sponsor a Jockey and your business’s name and logo will be recognized throughout the Triple Crown Campaign (April- June). Jockey Sponsors will be invited to a photo shoot after each race if their horse wins. Jockeys are current TRI students who raised the most money for the prior year’s Student Pledge Drive.
- $300 – Horse Sponsor – Sponsor one of the three horses racing in the Triple Crown and your business’s name will be included in literature throughout the Triple Crown Campaign (April– June). Horse Sponsors are encouraged to host a party the night of the race. Parties could be held at a restaurant with an open invite or at a personal residence by invitation only. The sky’s the limit with this sponsorship!
- $500 – Ride-A-Thon Sponsor – Our Spring Ride-a-Thon is a chance for all of the TRI students to show off their skills to friends and family as they navigate an obstacle course. Blue Ribbons and Trophies are offered to all of our riders. This family affair is a favorite at TRI – sponsor the Ride-A-Thon and help make this day a great memory for our students and families.
Thank you to our 2016 Triple Crown Sponsors!
Crossman & Maciorowski, LLC sponsoring Ava
Saxbys (Oakwood/UD) sponsoring Emma
Cox Saddlery, Grey Horse Motors & Stephenson Trucking sponsoring Jayla
Kathy Foland, Partner at Thrivent Financial sponsoring Billie Rae
Antioch Shrine Arabic Club of Dayton sponsoring Emma
Reffitt’s Garage & Team Chili Pepper sponsoring Jayla
The FriendRaiser – August 13, 2016
- $1,500 Friends of TRI (Includes 2 seats)
- $2,500 Yellow Ribbon Sponsor (Includes 5 seats)
- $5,000 Red Ribbon Sponsor (Includes 8 seats)
- $10,000 Blue Ribbon Sponsor (Includes 10 seats)
Thank you to our 2015 FriendRaiser Sponsors!
Blue Ribbon Sponsor:
The Jesse & Caryl Philips Foundation
Red Ribbon Sponsors:
First Dayton CyberKnife
Springboro Shooting Sports
The Fall Student Horse Show – October 8, 2016
- $500 will help underwrite the cost of putting on a great event for our students to show off their riding accomplishments in front of their family and friends. Ribbons, trophies and special awards – help make this a day to remember!
The Volunteer Recognition Banquet – Winter 2017 Date TBD
- $1000 will help us put on a special event to recognize and thank our incredible volunteers. Hosted at Canopy Creek Farm, we offer a night of food, music and camraderie as we acknowledge all those who selflessly give their time and talent to serve TRI’s students.
Contact TRI’s Director of Development, Christine Pirot
if you’re interested in Sponsoring TRI
(864) 650-4967 or Development@TRIOhio.org
All Sponsorships are used to support TRI’s Programming