In our 40 years of history, TRI has always leased a facility to run our programming. We have crisscrossed the Miami Valley and in 2013, landed at a fantastic facility in Springboro – FineLine Stables. For the first time, TRI has access to our own arena meaning we can offer more lessons! Furthermore, this move expands our reach to Cincinnati. With the addition of staff and this large facility, TRI is serving more students than ever before spanning Southwest Ohio!
More about FineLine Stables
- FineLine Stables was founded in 2012 by trainer and riding instructor Mary Kay Zimmerly.
- FineLine Stables is situated on 30 acres and features a 40-stall barn with (2) two indoor arenas.
- FineLine specializes in training and showing American Saddlebreds.
- The FineLine Indoor measures 60’x120′
- Mary Kay offers saddleseat riding lessons on FineLine’s American Saddlebred and Morgan school horses. Check out Mary Kay’s website for more information on taking lessons with Mary Kay.
The TRI Facility at FineLine Stables
- TRI currently rents 6 stalls, a tack room, storage space and a dedicated 70’x70′ indoor arena for our programming.
- TRI has access access to a kitchen where parents, guardians and friends can sit and watch the lessons via closed circuit television.
- There is a handicapped accessible restroom next to the kitchen.
- In 2014, TRI will built an outdoor arena with funding support from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Miami Valley Region and the hard work of Eagle Scout, Nick Ferrara. This outdoor arena is a larger space and our riders love it!